University of Melbourne
Deadline: 1 Nov 2015 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts 2016
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
50 scholarships per annum
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
• a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree;or
• a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree;or
• a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- – an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- – overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- – an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The next deadline is 1 November 2015.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.